Wednesday, February 27, 2008
The newest little Finger
Well, Saturday morning at 8:02 Elisabeth Kathleen Finger was born. At 7 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long she is very tiny compared to our 9 pound 4 ounce Hannah. She is so cute and looks a lot like her big sister. We feel so blessed to have her join our family. Hannah absolutely loves her baby sister. Last night was our first night home from the hospital and this morning when Hannah woke up she came into our bedroom and the first thing out of her mouth was, " I wanna see my baby sister". She is a very good baby (so far :)) and doesn't cry very much. During her awake times she is wide eyed looking around and just so happy. We posted a slide show of her first pictures during our stay in the hospital. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!! I have been checking your blog for days waiting for the news! Congratulations. I think that it is so cute that Hannah already loves her baby sister. Good luck with everything. Let me know if you need anything (we are just around the corner from you guys).
Congratulations! I am so glad that everything went well! I can't wait to meet her! So cute to see Hannah with her baby sister!
Congrats! It looks like Hannah really loves her little sister. She is a real cutie! I hope everything went well and I hope your recovery goes by fast! Keep me posted.
Congrats on the new babe!! ;) How fun!!! I found you off Melonnie's blog!! ;) YEA!! Miss ya Jenn!!
Post a Comment