Sunday, February 10, 2008

Funny Hannah

Hannah stayed up too late the other night and we had to wake her up early to get somewhere. As I was trying to wake her up I gently started singing, "Goodmorning, Goodmorning, its great to be awake in the morning, good morning to you!" and she scowled with her eyes still shut and said, "stop singing mama!" and rolled over. Dan came in and started singing a song loudly and she yelled, "too loud in my ear!!" So, I tried to give her some motivation to wake up. She loves brushing her teeth so I excitedly said, "we need to go brush your teeth come on!" to which she responded, " I already brushed them last night!" lol it was pretty funny, I wish I could remember the other things she said, she kept coming up with excuses why she didn't have to get up. She is definelty her mother's daughter in that way!

1 comment:

Dee said...

That made me laugh! How cute! She is such a funny kid.