Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Katie has tagged me to do a post about my wedding (for those who were not there) and to also do a post about our love story. We only have a couple of pictures from our wedding that were already scanned into the computer and being 9 months pregnant I don't feel like taking out the album and scanning in the others, especially when that requires going upstairs to use the desktop instead of being comfy on my couch with the laptop. :) So, while these are not my favorite, here are a few pictures from our wedding day.



We were married in the Los Angeles Temple on March 27, 2004

Here we are walking out of the temple to greet our family and friends



The famous "smooch" on the Temple steps



We couldn't have been happier with the way our wedding day went. We were sealed in L.A. and had our reception at the George Key Ranch and Gardens in Placentia. Our reception was everything I dreamed it would be, a beautiful outdoor garden wedding. Our colors were different shades of pink, I LOVED our cake it had brown chocolate frosting with pink flowers that looked like they had freshly fallen all over the cake. Everything was just perfect.


We stayed in Ontario at the Doubletree hotel in the presidential suite thanks to Jennifer Oliver. :) Then we honeymooned along the California Coast. We stayed in San Luis obispo, where we visited the Hearst Castle and many beautiful coastal spots. We then traveled up to Carmel by the Sea and visited the Monterey bay aquarium. We also went up to San Jose and toured the Winchester mystery house which was really cool. Here is a short slideshow from our trip.

2 comments:

Dee said...

I love that first picture! You're totally cracking up at something Dan just said. Your wedding was SO perfect!

Amber said...

Well, the BIG day is coming soon. Good Luck. I hope you have a speedy recovery! And I love your wedding post so cute! Keep me posted on how things are going