Baby will be here soon
We had our 2nd to last Dr. appointment today. Hannah was dissapointed because she wanted to see the baby on the t.v. (ultrasound). Hannah is so excited for her baby sister to come she tells us everyday that "we have to go Dr. so baby can come". We are looking forward to her arrival. Our next Dr. appointment is on Friday the 22nd and then the next day we have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am for the scheduled c-section. So sometime between 7:30 and 8 am on Saturday the 23rd she'll be here!
3 comments:
I can't wait to see her! I didn't realize it was so close!
So exciting! I cant believe we are going to have them a week apart, almost exactly. And side note...How is house hunting going?
Hey, thanks for the blog update and invite! I am so excited for you...I it is so cute to hear how excited Hannah is! That is so funny, let's just see if that excitement stays once she hears the baby cry. :) Good luck to you!
Post a Comment