I decided it was time to try and have a photo shoot with the girls for Elsie's birth announcement and nothing went the way I wanted it to. Hannah was being really cooperative at first posing really cute and I see that the batteries are dead in the camera. So, I have to switch some batteries around and get it working and by then Elsie was screaming ready to eat. So I sit down to feed her and Hannah decides she wants to take her clothes off and take out her hair. I finally get her back dressed and Elsie fed and happy and then Hannah spilled her juice all over the two of them. If it wasn't one thing it was another...needless to say I didn't get the greatest pictures this morning. Atleast I got a few pictures even if they aren't how I would have liked them to be.
Jen, The Girls are so cute. I love the little onesie! I wanted to call your for your birthday but I didn't have your phone #. I was trying to call Greg and Sarah on their cell phones because but they weren't answering. So here is my special Birthday song for you: Happy Happy Birthday Jennifer dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish that it could be... a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me! Sorry to be such a dork!
STINKIN CUTE girls!! ;) I do have to say you must have been like me...falling...I fell with the girlies too, but not this far along...But glad to be okay!! ;) THANNKS and your girls are like I said CUTIES!! ;)
I see you are Elizabeth Bennett. What a great heroine to be! I can see that! Did you love it? I loved that I was Marianne and when I read my description, I thought well that sounds about right-in true Marianne fashion. Ha ha! Her and I tend to be a bit vain at times. :)
6 comments:
Elsie is SO cute! I can't wait to see her. Glad you found that bow...I thought I lost it! I love that second picture...the one of Hannah.
I love how you can just go with the flow, and not freak out about things not going the way you want them to.
You are a persistent mom, I love it! Can't wait to see the little one in person!
Hey cute picts! I just realized that today is you b-day. I hope you had a good one!
Jen, The Girls are so cute. I love the little onesie! I wanted to call your for your birthday but I didn't have your phone #. I was trying to call Greg and Sarah on their cell phones because but they weren't answering. So here is my special Birthday song for you: Happy Happy Birthday Jennifer dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish that it could be... a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me! Sorry to be such a dork!
STINKIN CUTE girls!! ;) I do have to say you must have been like me...falling...I fell with the girlies too, but not this far along...But glad to be okay!! ;) THANNKS and your girls are like I said CUTIES!! ;)
I see you are Elizabeth Bennett. What a great heroine to be! I can see that! Did you love it? I loved that I was Marianne and when I read my description, I thought well that sounds about right-in true Marianne fashion. Ha ha! Her and I tend to be a bit vain at times. :)
Post a Comment