Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Merry Day part II

Here is the other post of Knott's Berry Farm that I promised.
Here we are on the Calico train. I laugh every time I see this picture because I was trying to sit up real tall so that Elsie and I could be seen through the rails but it still didn't work.

Hannah is fascinated with trains and was so excited to go on a real train ride. She was a bit scared when the robbers came but felt better when we told her they were just pretending.

There's mommy and Elsie

and Daddy and Hannah

Hannah thought the old schoolhouse was pretty cool

and she had so much fun taking pictures with her cousin Julia's Flat Stanley

I love this picture of Elisabeth, it reminds me of the little brother stuck in the snow on the Christmas Story movie

1 comment:

Jackie said...

The last pic was so funny! She doesn't look to happy! It looks like you guys had a fun day!