Monday, December 29, 2008

Family photo shoot and toys


The time came to take our family picture for our Christmas card and what a struggle it was! We took 20 pictures total and did not get even one good one with all of us smiling. We ended up photo shopping different heads of the girls into the picture we used. Elisabeth refused to smile and would only stop crying if I gave her a candy cane, Hannah was full of wiggles and could not sit still and Dan and I were both getting so frustrated that we were NOT smiling in between shots. Here are a few of the pictures (I wasn't about to upload 20 pictures). Hopefully next year's will be a bit easier.



Hannah wanted a family picture with the dogs and was so upset that we didn't. But even Frodo wasn't cooperating.

This face says it all.


And now for the toys. After decorating the house Dan set up his train set for the girls. We had to give Elisabeth some other toys on the other side of the room because she kept trying to grab at the track.

2 comments:

Dee said...

That's a really cute one of Hannah and Dan. Picture shoots, ha ha...I get to do that on Friday. Dreading it! I'm going to take candy for bribing.

lindseyflood said...

That picture of Elisabeth with the toys is the cutest ever!