What could we have done to make Elisabeth so happy to be in her car seat, silky in hand and thumb in mouth ready to fall asleep...
Hannah "volunteered" to go up on stage to ring the bells during a song. They picked a few kids out of the audience and a girl next to Hannah was wearing a Hannah Montana shirt and when the Lady said, "ok, little Hannah Montana can come up", Hannah thought she meant her. I'm glad they had enough bells.
Daddy got to go on a new ride...
Mommy got to ride next. They had a video camera on the ride and it was the funniest thing we'd ever seen. We were cracking up because Mommy looked absolutely frightened and panicked, even though she thought she was hiding those feelings very well. It's too bad we didn't pay $15 for 20 seconds of video.
All four of us went on the log ride and here is the picture to prove it. I wish we purchased this picture, it was hilarious. Hannah looked TERRIFIED, we'd never seen that look on her face before. And its so funny to see Elisabeth on a ride that had such a big drop.
And discovered her FAVORITE ride EVER...
7 comments:
What a fun day! Lucky ducks! Elizabeth is so cute watching Hannah perform. Crissy is clapping her hands a lot too! I wish we lived closer, they could be little buddies.
Oh I love Knotts, what a fun day. There is SO much for the kids to do there! That ride you went on is so FUN! I wish I would have bought the video when we went but $15 is too much!!!
I didn't know Knotts had a MERRY FARM!!!!!! How cute! Funny pictures! I love the one of Hannah asleep with an apple! And the log ride one. Heee heee! What a fun day!
You guys do such great, fun things with your girls! So cool! I haven't been to Knott's in awhile...we will have to make a trip! I remember going with my mom, at about Hannah's age & still remember it like yesterday!
What an awesome day! I want to come and play with your fam too! :) Hope you guys have an awesome Christmas & Happy New Year!
How fun! I am SO MAD AT YOU! I haven't talked to you and you haven't talked to me! HOW RUDE! lol
I must have missed half of this post! It looks like you had fun at Knotts! You guys always are going and doing something fun with the girls! LUcky!
Fun! I'm so sad we didn't get to go this christmas. Maybe next year!
Post a Comment