We had a really fun-filled Halloween this year! We went to two ward parties, one at our old ward in Anaheim and then at our ward here. Both parties were a lot of fun. Hannah went as the Barbie princess in the Diamond Castle movie and Elisabeth was a little black kitten. I made both of their costumes which is always fun. :)
At our ward's party Dan and I went as Paul Bunyun and his blue OX named Babe
5 comments:
You all look great. This is the first year Spencer and I havent dressed up. I need to plan better last year.
You are so stinkin funny Jennifer! Great job on the costumes!
Your costumes are funny! I can't believe you wore those horns all night! lol The girls costumes were so pretty. You made both? WOW! The girls are so photogenic! I love their great big smiles!
Jennifer, I am totally amazed by your skills with the girls costumes!! I seriously am "mouth open" impressed! And your costume with Dan is so creative & funny!
Megan,
Thanks! I can't take credit on the paul bunyun and babe the blue ox idea, my sister in-law and brother in-law were that last year. He is 6 foot 9 so she always thinks of really fun costumes for them. The year before they were paul bunyun and the ox they were Woody from toy story and bo peep.
Post a Comment