We went with Justin, Lindsey and Laney to California Adventure for Mickey's Trick or Treat. We had lots of fun of course and left with 4 bags full of candy.

The little Kitty was tired and holding her ear while sucking her thumb. I thought this was so cute because usually Elisabeth will hold on to her own ear when she's sucking her thumb but she couldn't get to it because of the bonnet, so she used the kitten ear.

Mommy and Auntie Lindsey both were kittens also, Laney a ladybug and Hannah the princess.

So happy with her Daddy

Mommy and her girls
1 comment:
That's such a cute picture of Elisabeth! I loved it! You and Lindsey looked so pretty with your girls. I love that you are able to share these moments together. It's nice to be able to live near each other and hang out! I miss that!
Post a Comment