Here are some pictures of Hannah in front of our house before we left for Disneyland. The pictures of Elisabeth are at Disneyland, in her usual photo spot...the stroller.
Criss cross apple sauce
Of all the nice grassy spots in our yard she insisted on posing with the HOSE!
Love the hand placement in this one...lol
And my favorite Hannah photo of the day.
And now Elisabeth's turn...
10 comments:
Such cute pictures of the girls! I love them! My favorites are yours too! Hannah just makes me what to bite her cheeks! And Elisabeth is just so darn pretty!
Hi Finger Family!
I found your blog from the Jachman's blog. Such cute pictures! I so wish blogs were around when my kid were little--I would have taken more pictures :-)
Shelley Z.
Very cute pictures. Your girls are so good for the camera ;)
Well you could crop that diaper out! LOL! CUTE, CUTE picture. They are soooooooo adorable! Elsie is getting so big!
How old is she now? Sydney didn't crawl until she was like 10 months I think.
Very cute Jen! Thanks for sharing! By the way do you get Wondertime and Family Fun magazines?
Melonnie, no I don't get those magazines...are they good?
Shelley, I'm glad you found us! I agree, blogs are the best for photo journals of the family.
I love those pictures! Your girls have such expressive little faces. They are adorable! I can't believe Elsie doesn't have any teeth yet. Crissy has four already! I can't wait to see them together. I just took Crissy to the doctor for her nine month check up and she is 19.8 pounds. So she is 59 percentile for weight and 39 percentile for height! I hope she isn't going to be a shrinky dink!
Your girls are adorable. Seriously, such dolls.
Very cute! How about some Knott's photos?
Post a Comment