Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Saturday

I don't think I get enough pictures of Elisabeth, but when I do she sure looks cute! I just had to share this picture of her just before I gave her breakfast this morning. She still has her sleepy eyes...so sweet. Oh and she isn't posing, she is in the process of pulling off her headband. Little stinker. :)
We are going to a ward Halloween party tonight at our old ward in Anaheim. Hannah is going as the Barbie Diamond Castle princess. Of course she said she wanted to be the one that had the more complicated hair style but I think it turned out dang cute! I know pride is of the devil, but isn't it okay to be a little proud when something you do turns out just as you planned? ;)

7 comments:

Case Family said...

Pics look great. See you there.

Tara said...

I love her hair like that. Savannah would never hold still in a million years for me to do her hair like that!

Kimmy said...

mirror mirror on the wall, Elsie's the cutest one of ALL! She is so pretty. And I love her sleepy eyes!

I can't believe how great Hannah's hair turned out. You did a
F A B U L O U S job! I am so impressed!

Hannah is a Barbie princess and she is going to be the prettiest one at the Halloween ball!

Katie said...

It was so nice to see you guys tonight. Too bad I couldn't get up and spend some time with you...so much for things turning out the way you planned! (Post to follow I am sure).

Jackie said...

WOW Jennifer! Hannah's hair looked amazing and Elsie is soooooo pretty! I love her smile!

Amber said...

So, cute! That is why I cant have a girl. They will always be in pony or pig tails. I want to she a picture of her all dressed up

Alison said...

The first thing I noticed on Sunday was Hannah's great hairdo. I told her she looked so pretty.