Friday, April 11, 2008

Straighter hair


The other day after Hannah's bath I decided to blow dry her hair straight. She had so much fun getting her hair blow dried and she LOVED her straight hair! You could tell she felt so beautiful when she looked in the mirror and she was so excited to go show off her new hair to her Daddy. He must have thought she looked pretty cute because he took these pictures of her without me telling him to! I found them on the memory card a few days later. What is funny is that her hair still wasn't completely straight, and within the next hour or so it was back to its regular curly self. Even though her hair looked cute straighter, I am still thankful for my Hannah bear's golden locks. When I was pregnant with her I always would say "I hope that the baby has curly hair!".





2 comments:

Dee said...

Those are some funny pictures. She's like flipping her hair in that one picture it looks like! How CUTE! She was totally working the camera.

Katie said...

so cute! I too love her curly hair!