Elisabeth doesn't let me read to her. She never has and I'm afraid she never will. As soon as I sit down with her to read she yells at me and takes the book from me. She just wants to look at it herself. She won't even let me read it when she's holding it. One day she brought this book to me, my Mom gave it to me for Mother's Day a few years ago.
I was shocked and tearful when Elisabeth climbed in my lap and handed it to me and let me read her the entire book! I thought maybe she had grown out of not wanting to be read to and tried to read other books. But no, this is the only book she ever allows me to read.
2 comments:
I love that book. I have it too. I think that is so sweet!
aaaaaaaaaaaaah that is so sweet & special that she will only let you read this book! aaaaaaaaaaaahh
Post a Comment