A nursery by us had a 5o% off sale a few weeks ago and we went to it 3 times! We bought a California pepper tree, a silver dollar eucalyptus tree, 2 white birch trees, 5 hibiscus plants, 2
French lavender plants, a miniature peach tree, and some herbs. We had a lot of planting to do!
Here is Hannah helping her Daddy plant the Pepper tree.

I wanted Elisabeth in one of the pictures so I asked Hannah if she could hold her. She was so excited to do this!











Here is the silver dollar Eucalyptus tree.


I think I took like 10 pictures of Hannah on her bike, she kept telling me to! This is a cute one.

Here are my herbs. Cilantro, basil and oregano. I planted these all by myself! :) I waited so long to do it though and they started to die. I do not have a green thumb. But, hopefully I can remember to water them so they'll keep growing. I actually helped plant the hibiscus too! I don't have pictures of those yet.

Dan digging a hole for the first white birch tree. I attempted to dig the hole but our ground is so full of rocks I'm just not strong enough! Dan was jumping onto the shovel. I tried to get him midair but wasn't quite catching it. The next picture if you look real close he is above the shovel. :)



And here they all are planted. I don't know why I took the picture so far away.

I love how it all looks. And I love watching Dan do yard work, he really enjoys it and that makes me happy! :)
7 comments:
I love the picture of Hannah watching Dan with her hands on her hips. It looks like she is giving him instructions! We still have 5 shrubs to plant that we bought that weekend. Gardening is so much work!
I love birch trees! my parents have three & they are my favorite thing in their front yard!
I agree with Linds, that picture of Hannah is a crack up! makes her look like such a big girl!!
It looks great Jennifer!! I love how big the girls' smiles are. Don't forget to water the merchandise!
How fun Jennifer, your hubby must have been working hard! Thats great you got it all at 50% off... good looking out for a deal.
I don't know why but the pic of Dan standing on top of the shovel made me laugh out loud!
I love the silver dollar tree! All of them will be so pretty! Hooray!
I'm also laughing at you saying you love to WATCH Dan do yard work, lol! That's totally me. I love to tell Chad everything I want, LOVE the idea of having a garden and a beautifully landscaped yard. But I'm happy to stand back and watch Chad do all the work! :) I know it's probably not the way you meant that though. I'm sure you help.
WOW! You weren't kidding when you said planting day! Is that a steak knife Dan is using to cut the plastic off the bucket? lol lol lol I love Hannah's picture up against the tree! The house looks so good Jennifer! GOod Job!
And you didn't tell me about the sale. Gee, thanks. Looks good. Glad Dan enjoys it. ;)
Post a Comment