This week we were able to go to Disneyland with The Gabel Family. We had a lot of fun with them, Hannah loves playing with her cousins. They are moving to Nebraska and we will miss having them close by! One of my favorite highlights from the day was when the girls were playing in the drinking fountain at the end of the night. I just love hearing their giggles, I didn't even care that they were probably getting all wet and being a little naughty.
My sister in-law Sarah sent me a link for the coolest blog for doing little girls hair. This is where I got the instructions for the fun hairdo I did on Hannah's hair this day. I thought it turned out really cute!
And lastly, I wanted to post about Hannah and her very first piece of gum! Dan and I were laughing because she is 3 years old and had never had a piece of gum. Her cousins were chewing it so Wendy gave me a piece for her to try and at first she didn't want it, she was kind of afraid I think. lol. I finally convinced her to and she LOVED it...
4 comments:
The puppy is so cute! And I love Hannah's hair. I will definitely check out the website. I need new ideas!
I loved Hannah's hair. It was so cute. I am looking forward to Lillian's hair getting longer so I can do more stuff like that with it. Cute new puppy too!
Sydney just had HER first piece of gum like this year! So sad! Yeah, I love those hair do's. So cute, but how did you get her to sit still for that long?
Your dog looks like lil' Rocky with more powdered sugar. Hey, I wonder if they can be friends?
I LOVE your new puppy! So cute. Thanks for bringning my stamp order by.
Post a Comment