Monday, October 6, 2008

Quirks

My friend Amber tagged me so here goes...

The rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know


Six of my quirks:

1. Hair flip
After I comb out my wet hair I HAVE to flip it 3 times.

2. Toes
Before getting out of the shower I have to use my towel to dry in between each toe.

3. Boogie man
Before I go to bed I go in the girls' room to check on them and on the way out I have to check behind their door to make sure there is no "boogie man". I KNOW that this is so silly and irrational and I even sometimes tell myself not to check and I leave the room only to HAVE to turn back and check behind the door anyway.

4. Eggs
When I'm baking with eggs I have to wash my hands after each egg I crack. This means that if I crack 6 eggs I wash my hands in between eggs so I will have washed my hands 6 times.

5. Singing
When I am singing a song I have to finish it. If while I am singing someone asks me to stop or asks me a question I can NOT stop in the middle and must finish even if it means singing it super fast. I should clarify that this is only when I am singing while playing the piano.

6. Eye boogers
I am constantly picking at the girls' eyes to take out their eye boogers. (I guess its kinda gross) but it drives me crazy to see them and sometimes its hard to get out because they wiggle and squirm (they hate it) but I can't stop til I get it.

I tag Deann, Lindsey, Jackie, Kim, Katie, Kristy and Mom




6 comments:

Amber said...

Jen- you are funny about the boogie man. I am the same way about eye boogers too.

Dee said...

Those are funny! You've got some good ones! I'll have to think about what quirks I have. I know I must have some but none come to mind. I can't believe you have to check behind the door! So funny.

Holly said...

This is sort of a "dip into the life of Jennifer Finger" post! :) I love it! So much fun to read about sides of people that perhaps we aren't privy too on a regular basis - and I think your quirks are cute!

Katie said...

I couldn't stop laughing at your quirks, they are so funny. But I have to admit that the one about singing got me laughing really hard because it reminded me of something from South Park (don't judge me!). Eric Cartman (the fat one) can't let the song "Come Sail Away" go unfinished, so his friends will sing only part of it to drive him nuts and then he has to finish the song. I am not trying to compare you to Eric Cartman, but it made me laugh.

Thanks for the tag, I am going to have to put some thought into it.

Jennifer said...

LOL Katie you made me laugh! I can not judge you because I admit I too watch south park (when Dan has it on) and it IS funny! I have never seen that episode so I'll have to look for it.

Ilene said...

Yep, you're quirky.

As if any of us had any doubts.

Of course I am perfectly normal.