Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ready for church

Hannah wanted me to do her hair like a princess today for church. I thought it looked pretty cute!


So, you might be wondering why she is holding a pink dress in this last picture..well, this is her imaginary cousin Sydney. She has a real cousin named Sydney who lives in Utah and for some reason she has been pretending that she is here with her. Everything I did for Hannah I had to do for Sydney. Hannah picked out the pink dress for her to wear and insisted on taking her to church with her! Dan didn't want her to take it into church because he said she'd be known as the weird kid carrying her imaginary friend around (a dress) so he left her in the car but then she started freaking out so I told her I'd put Sydney in my purse and she was happy about that. I asked her after church if Sydney is really here or is she just pretending and she told me with a smile on her face that she is just PRETENDING.

6 comments:

Erica said...

How CUTE Jennifer, she has such an imagination allready. Great job on the up do!!!

Dee said...

Ohhhhhhh! That is so sweet! I can't wait to tell Sydney! Awh! I wish we could come back! I'm thinking September...we are pretty booked up this August! When is Hannah's birthday again? I still want to try.

Kimmy said...

that is so cute! I can't believe what a silly imagination that little hannah has! I was cracking up at that one picture she looks like she is saying "what you talkin' about willis"! lol

Jennifer said...

LOL oh my gosh Kim she is making an Arnold face!!!!!!!!!

Ilene said...

Jackson still plays with his friends from Oregon. Yeah, the actual kids still live in Oregon.

Jackie said...

That is funny! She is such a cute little girl!