LOL, you crack me up! Ok, I knew you were going to write about us doing the arm thing but I forgot that reason. And I need to see the notebook. Don't forget hot beans-cool peas. And have you heard anything from Topher? I can go on and on. I'll be back with some more.
7 comments:
Oh, I'm all PMS-y and that made me get teary! Ha ha! I MISS them! I've gotta drive down again SOON.
Soooo cute! You HAVE to get a video of Hannah singing Popular!
I need to get a digital video recorder. It's so neat to see videos!
That was funny! I love the videos too on the blogs! It's so cool!
That was so cool Jennifer! The girls are so cute! They are going to be little performers!
That is so funny! The play room looks like it's a fun place to hang out! I love it! We can't wait to come and join the band! We'll be there this week!
LOL, you crack me up!
Ok, I knew you were going to write about us doing the arm thing but I forgot that reason. And I need to see the notebook. Don't forget hot beans-cool peas.
And have you heard anything from Topher? I can go on and on. I'll be back with some more.
So cute!! I didn't realize how close in age our youngest kids are. Aiden was born on February 2, 2008 :)
Post a Comment