
On Tuesday we wanted to do something fun with Hannah and stay cool at the same time so we found an indoor (nicely air conditioned) jumping zone. It wasn't as big as the Kangaroo Zoo in Utah but it was still alot of fun! I may have had just as much fun as Hannah did! We could tell Hannah was really happy because instead of walking she was prancing everywhere she went!


7 comments:
Cool! That looks like so much fun. You look so cute climbing with her. Where is that place? I'd love to take my nieces.
Where was this? I want to go with you guys next time!
How Fun Jennifer, I want to go there!!!
Yeah, the jumpy places are great during the summer.
I can just see her prancing all over the place! Cute.
I'm sooooo happy all my sisters are blogging now! I love it! We just have to get Sarah to do it now.
Fun! We just got a jumping place here and the kids love it! I bought a summer pass and it had been great!
You look great Jennifer! Looks fun!
gosh whose having more fun jennifeR? lol Kids love those things!
Post a Comment