Sunday, July 6, 2008

Elisabeth's Blessing Day

I am so grateful to have a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder who is a leading example in our home and who can bless his family with his priesthood. Today Dan gave Elisabeth her name and blessing at church and it was so special. I was so busy writing down everything he said though and I missed him hold her up to the congregation. Oh well, I know what she looks like. :) We had family come for it and it was fun to have everyone over. We got so many pictures of her that I think I'll make a slideshow. (see sidebar)
Here's one of my favorites

With Mommy, Daddy and Hannah

With Nana and Papa

The Fingers

The Armes

With Grandma and Grandpa

11 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Jennifer!

What a wonderful day for your family! I love blessing days - and you're comment about knowing what Elisabeth looks like totally cracked me up! Too true, but yet, we love to watch them do it, don't we? Your 4th holiday celebration also looked like lots of fun - and your girls are SOOOO pretty! I especially loved the picture of Elisabeth on the blanket - smiles, smiles and more smiles! Too beautiful for words!
We SO miss you and the family - I think Ethan especially goes through withdrawal not having as many girls around in nursery with whom to flirt. But we know how much you must be enjoying your new home and new ward, so that makes us happy!

David & Kathryn said...

What a special day! Elisabeth looks so adorable. Hope all is well.

Katie said...

I cant believe how much Elisabeth looks like Hannah! That picture of her on the top is priceless, she is already striking a pose! You have beautiful girls! I ams so happy that all is going well for you guys/ We miss you!

Kimmy said...

This picture of Elisabeth is so precious. I can't believe that she is already posing! She is too cute! I can't believe how beautiful her eyes are....wow! Hannah Banana is going to be a good big sister to her. They look like they were having little conversations in the slide show! Wow the fingers are getting even taller!

Amber said...

I love baby blessings it always such a nice day. And your girls are adorable!
I can barely remember New Moon. I just know I couldnt put them down. I need to re-read them before the next one comes out.
Cam flies into Ontario Airport tomorrow morning. Im so excited! If I am this excited for him to come home Im going to be a wreck when my little ones go.

Nunazuna said...

Elisabeth is so beautiful. She has such a cheerful little smile. I'm so glad that you all are doing so well. You guys look so happy! I miss you.

lindseyflood said...

Okay, this is the cutest picture EVER!!! You have to frame this one. She looks so beautiful. Sorry we couldn't have been there but it sounds like everything went really well.

Jackie said...

She is the cutest!! I love that picture of her! So precious!

Jackie said...

I'm done with New Moon! I loved it!!!

Ilene said...

Congrats! That first picture is so adorable. Blessing dresses are so much more fun to buy than little boy blessing outfits. Trust me. I'm glad I get to do a dress this time around.

Dee said...

That is the cutest picture EVER!!!! You've GOT to enlarge that first one of Elisabeth!