Brian is no longer "my sister-in-law's boyfriend", he is now my brother-in-law because he and Andrea were married last Saturday. The wedding turned out really nice except for the part where I forgot a whole line of the song I sang at the ceremony. Luckily the only one who noticed was Dan because he had heard the song atleast a million times the few days prior. The ceremony was held at the George Key ranch and Gardens which is where Dan and I had our reception. It was fun to be back there after 4 years! We had a lot of fun at the reception. I danced almost all night long with Hannah and my mom. Dan is not a dancer and normally would atleast dance a slow song with me but he wasn't feeling well and was holding Elisabeth so I guess he is excused. I have never EVER enjoyed dances or dancing in public because I have always worried too much about what people think of my poor dancing skills but as I have gotten older I don't care a bit and the dance floor seems to call out to me! I can't keep away from it! It was fun. For the bouquet toss they had married ladies get up also because they had a prize for whoever cought it and I guess they wanted to include everyone. When they said there was a prize I looked over to Dan who was encouraging me to catch it and I mouthed to him that I would catch it and I DID!! I think that's the first time! We got a $25 gift card to claim jumper. :) Anyway, here are a few pics of the night...
Bella, Hannah and Riane...3 of the four flower girls
Hannah walking down the aisle
Hannah showing us her flowers
Saying "I do"
Riane took over the camera to take a picture of her brother (Dan) and their Dad
Natalie and Hannah became instant friends
The bride and her parents getting ready for a pic
Hannah's Uncle Joe swiped the camera for a self portrait
Hannah tired from dancing all night long and comfy with her "dogo" on the way home
Dan driving home with a headache wishing he was in bed.
It was only 9pm but to us it felt like midnight.
I was scrolling through the pictures on the drive home and realized Dan didn't get any pictures of me in my bridesmaids dress. After all this will probably be the last time I am a bridesmaid! So I took one of myself. Look at my bangs! They looked MUCH better than that earlier in the day but I got sweaty while dancing and they curled up and parted, lol!
I didn't like the first pic so I tried another...not so good either, oh well.
Just so you know Elisabeth WAS at the wedding I don't know why there are no pictures of her. My mom made a really cute yellow dress with a matching sun bonnet. She looked adorable, sorry we didn't get your pic Elsie!
Just so you know Elisabeth WAS at the wedding I don't know why there are no pictures of her. My mom made a really cute yellow dress with a matching sun bonnet. She looked adorable, sorry we didn't get your pic Elsie!
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Jennifer the picture of you at the end is so good! Your so photogenic. I was cracking up because it was such a good picture! lol Then I started laughing because mackenzie looks alot like you! lol Did they get married int he same place that you and Dan did? IT just reminds me of it! Hannah looked so cute walking with her basket! Those were some cute pictures....!
eww I am NOT photogenic I don't think I look good in that picture at all but I am probably just really critical of myself. I can see that about Mackenzie but I also see that I am looking more like you too. Didn't you read the post? Their ceremony WAS at the same place we had our reception (we were married in the L.A. temple) Anyways...CALL me I want to talk to you about the book! (I guess I should have put this comment on your blog)
I didn't read the blog...sorry. I was in such a hurry to get to bed the other night that I just looked at the pictures. I am so observant that I remembered the precise details of where your reception was! I am brilliant. I was also cracking up at your comment about your dancing skills! Who Cares! lol Just DANCE!!!
It IS like the best picture ever! Second to the last one! You should really make that your profile pictures on here and Facebook!
Post a Comment