Thursday, May 1, 2008

Moving

Escrow is expected to close today! We are just waiting for the call. We are all packed up and will begin moving tonight or tomorrow. We will have internet service beginning on Monday, so hopefully I will have some new posts next week. My sister Deann and her family were here for a visit and we had a lot of fun and I have some really cute pictures to post. So, if you log on and keep seeing this message its just because I am REALLY really busy with moving and getting settled!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Okay, I'll wait patiently to see all those cute photos!
I bet you are SO excited to move! Will the carpet and paint be done before you move in?

Nunazuna said...

Yeah!!! How exciting! I've been waiting to hear. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Congrats!