Thursday, May 29, 2008
We're still here
Hi! Just wanted to say that we are doing well and I haven't blogged because I've just been so busy AND my camera is still in a box somewhere in the garage. The house is coming along slowly but surely. We are loving the new area a LOT! But what I really wanted to post today was a little thing Hannah did the other day that had Dan and I CRACKING up. I want to keep up on writing down things the girls do so we have it to remember. We were leaving Wal-Mart, well we were actually parked outside of Wal-Mart in front of McDonald's while I nursed Elisabeth. It was getting to be lunch time and we still had to do some grocery shopping so I told Dan let's go to Sam's club and get hot dogs...blah blah blah as I was talking to him Hannah was interuppting me saying: STOP talking Mama, NO no no be quiet and Stop TALKING mama!! She was really loud about it (for those of you who know Hannah you know it was extremely LOUD) and I was getting annoyed because I was trying to plan out the rest of the day and lunch with Dan so finally I asked her why I had to be quiet and stop talking. She said with such SASS and AUTHORITY: Because we are going to eat french fries right there! and she pointed to McDonald's. You just had to hear the tone and expression in her voice it was so funny. We ended up eating somewhere else but we got McDonald's cookies and went to the park for a cookie picnic and to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ha ha! That is so funny! I could totally hear her saying that. She really thinks she is the boss of both of you!
That little girl is way to funny! I love her little dramatic style!
I'm glad to see your still alive! How's the house coming along? After a year of home ownership I sometimes miss apartment life. It's a lot of work. Hey check out my last post. I just tagged you! Let me know when you post yours so I can take a look.
Jennifer,
So glad to hear that all is well in the new Finger home! I have such vivid memories of the times Elliott and I have moved and how LONG it takes just to get basics settled - not to mention actually trying to make improvements and such! Just keep plugging away at it all and before you know it, three years will have passed and you'll still be thinking of things you "meant" to do when you first moved in! (Yes, that's actually speaking from experience of when we moved into our current home!) We miss you all so much in the ward - but know how great it must be to have room to move in your new home! Sending many well-wishes...
Good luck with the transition. My way to cope is to keep boxes hidden in a closet. It makes me feel like I am done unpacking.
You should post a video of Hannah singing Popular!
Oh my, GO get that camera already!
Post a Comment