Thursday, May 8, 2008
I can't think of a title
I'm too tired to come up with a title for this post. Dan and I have been working non stop since Monday trying to get our house livable and I woke up at 2am to feed Elisabeth and then Hannah woke up for the day at 4:30 am because she went to sleep for the night at 6:30 last night. So, I am pretty exhausted today. We haven't finished painting yet, but what we have painted looks really good and I am excited about it. Its been hard to get very much done, I help as much as I can between Elsie's feedings and keeping Hannah entertained. Dan's work week has started though and so everything is kind of at a stand still. Monday we will begin installing the floors and finish painting and deep clean. Once I deep clean we can start living there instead of sleeping at my mom and dad's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Jen, I wish I could help. But I am in the same boat as you. I think we would be more of a hinder than help.
Oh you poor thing! What a crazy schedule and list of things to do! Don't forget to call upon the home and visiting teachers and your friends! And do something fun for your self too! By the way...I really am happy for you guys. I think it is awesome that you have a home. We sure will miss you guys!
Have you scrubbed that toilet yet? You better buy some gloves. Hee. :)
Just take your time. I'm sure mom loves having you there.
I KNOW what you are going through. Maybe not the deep cleaning stuff thanks to myself giving my own anniversary gift of a cleaner coming by but all of the stress and temporary living... it's all worth it, right?
When we moved I took 1 whole week off work so we could work on the house. My plan was that it would take about 3 days to paint and the rest of the days to put in the floor. Well it took the whole week to paint and about 2 months later the floor was in. We still don't have floor in the laundry room or Ben's closet. We've been there for a year and 1 month and I still haven't had a chance to deep clean. I can only imagine how hard it is with an active toddler and a new baby. I truly sypathize with you. Hang in there. Eventually it will all be finished and you will be able to enjoy all of it. I keep telling myself this everyday. Hopefully we won't be moving again before it's finished!
Post a Comment