Thursday, February 11, 2010

October 2009

We did a lot of fun things in October 2009 for Halloween. First we had our 1st Annual Finger Kids Monster Bash. We invited some of the girls friends from church to come over in costume. We shared Halloween treats and danced!


Hannah decided to be Coraline for Halloween but for her Monster Bash she chose Snow White from her dress up collection. Elisabeth made a perfect little pixie as Tinker Bell.




Gotta love this little guy, Deacon



Next we had our Ward Trunk or Treat. We had a lot of fun and the highlight of the night was the AMAZING spook alley. It had an Alice in Wonderland theme and we went through it a few times because Hannah couldn't get enough of it!
Here's Hannah as Coraline...most kids were scared of this movie but not Hannah. She LOVED it. I made her doll for her costume.


Next was time to carve pumpkins! We loved the pumpkin we found with the whimsical stem. And of course having two little girls in the house the pumpkins had to be carved as Tinker Bell and Cinderella!






Then it was off to Nana & Papa's ward Halloween party. Daddy and Papa were not feeling well so they both stayed home. Nana dressed up as the Lucy who squished grapes in Italy! Everyone at her job dressed as a different Lucy episode and so she stayed dressed up for the ward party.



Elisabeth and Nana



Uncle Justin, Laney, Elisabeth and Hannah


Trunk or treat!


Mommy and her girls


Lindsey, Justin and Laney


And lastly on Halloween we went to Andrea and Brian's house for a party and trick or treating.


Grandma and Elisabeth


Grandma and Hannah


an attempt to get a picture of all the girls on the stair case. My camera decided to have problems right when I was taking some good ones. oh well.


Elisabeth and Hailey


Daddy borrowed Uncle Josh's peter pan hat for this one! I love it!

Tori the Cheer leader

Bucket is full, wings are tired, time to go home.


4 comments:

Jackie said...

They lookes so cute Jennifer! I love Elisabeth's smile in the first pictures with Hannah! You have two pretty little girls!

Megan said...

What a fun update! I love Halloween and I love that you guys did so much to enjoy the month! Your girls are gorgeous and I love you hair! The highlights are so pretty!

Erica said...

what cute costumes Jennifer! your girls seem like they love each other so much!

Dee said...

I can't believe I never saw these! I love Hannah as Coraline, and Elsie is the cutest Tinkerbell I've ever seen!