At the end of June we went beach camping in San Mateo. This was our first camping trip with the girls and with our new tent Dan got for his Birthday. We had a great time! My Mom and Dad, Greg & Sarah and the kids, and Lindsey and Laney joined us. We spent a day at Doheney beach and the next day at dog patch at San Onofre State Beach. We look forward to going again!

being goofy at the campground

hee hee

Daddy enjoying his peanuts and campfire

The kids singing camp songs..."Jell-O pudding yum yum yum..."

Smores!

Somersaulting at Doheney



Elisabeth wanted a try!

Our ride on the fun bike!

My Brother Greg, Sister in law Sarah and the kids on the fun bike!


Uncle Greggy giving rides on the boogie board

Daddy and Hannah, she totally wants to be a surfer girl

I love that we caught her mid air in this pic

Cousins! Hannah and Marlie

The Armes Family

Nana and Papa with 7 out of 18 of their grandkids

Papa and Elisabeth

Nana and Elisabeth

Elisabeth playing with sand!

Hannah playing with seaweed!

Daddy playing with seaweed!

:)

Hannah blissfully playing in the water and looking for rocks, no seashells at this beach!

The Finger family

Daddy and his girls
What a fun little trip we had!
P.S. This post was for you Lindsey!
6 comments:
I love it Jennifer! Yay for an update!! I have missed seeing your adorable family!!
I hope you guys are having a fantastic holiday season!
I loved this post Jennifer, we have missed you! What a fun family trip that must have been for the kids, and you really got great pictures. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Ah Jennifer!! Sorry, the comment marked Jason was really me Megan! I was logged into our joint account! Sorry!!
thanks jen! I've been waiting for this =) You got so many pictures from the weekend. I remember I was so tired from just getting back from hawaii i was not really feeling the camera. Next time though! I love the summer sault (spelling? ) pics so cute!
I want to go next year! I'm so sad we didn't go down! YOu got some great pictures!
ooooooooooooh fun! this post makes me sad because we were suppose to go to this and ended up not being able to! we missed out!
Post a Comment