Thursday, February 11, 2010

We're Thankful for...

We're thankful for DISNEYLAND! We must be because the only pictures I have from November 2009 are these taken at Disneyland. Its a place that we can get away from our everyday lives and just have fun being together as a family.

We spent a large part of our day in toon town.




We waited in line to see Minnie Mouse and Elisabeth was so happy to see her that she gave her a 3 minute hug. We couldn't get her to let go!

Ok eventually she did.


Then it was time to play in Minnie's house...



and in her backyard at her well...



And then we went to Mickey's house.


And played in Goofy's park.



And we made our way over to see Santa!


I want a play house and a fur real cat...and YES I'm a very good girl


Maybe next year Elisabeth will be more fond of Santa. She sure loves that he brought her presents though! Its February now and she still shows us something she got for Christmas and says, "Santa, ME!"


Then the girls made a reindeer hat in the craft area.


Last was time for the Christmas parade!


Isn't he so handsome?
The girls had fun dancing on Main street while we waited...








a hug for mommy

And the drive home...


I'd say we had a happy day.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh how I miss disneyland days! I love that place! What a wonderful day as a family! Elisabeth is getting so big! The first picture of her on Santa looks a lot like Laney to me!

Amber said...

We still need to meet ya there. I took Gavin on Tower of terror the other day. And he really didnt care for it. LOL
And I know I havent seen ya in a while but I love you hair light! So cute!

Erica said...

Yeah for being back to the blog world! What a fun Disneyland day, your girls are just adorable and you captured tons of great photos Jennifer.