Elisabeth's party turned out to be so much fun and we are so grateful for all of our family that were able to be there to celebrate her special day with her! We did a cupcake theme with cupcakes for our guests and one big giant cupcake for the birthday girl! We had a pinata and a bounce house for the kids. It was so much fun! I have a TON of pictures that I'll try to upload on another post but this post is just pictures of the birthday girl!
The giant birthday cupcake for Elisabeth and the cute cupcake stand I borrowed from my sister Jackie.

She was feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the people at her house, plus she has an ear infection so she was suckin' that thumb pretty hard!

Our Little Cupcake with her cupcakes!


Posing on the gift table. She got so many wonderful gifts but ofcourse all she cared about were the cards!

Hitting the pinata. I was making a cupcake pinata but I ran out of time and wasn't able to finish it. Luckily I had picked up this back up pinata I got for a dollar at wal-mart!


"Happy Birthday to you..."

She looks worried in this one

It took her a while but then she started diggin' in.

She was a little nervous on the bounce house when Mommy wasn't sitting with her.
We had a very happy celebration for our little cupcake!
9 comments:
the party was so much fun! At least the end half that I made it to =)
she looked adorable and in most of those pictures I think she looks so much like you!
Hey by the way, your camera takes great pictures!!!
How cute! I love the cupcake theme!
Those cupcakes are gorgeous! I hope her ear gets better.
So stinking cute!! I love that big cupcake....how did you make it? Adorable outfit too!!
I love her dress Jennifer, did you or your mom make it??? You got some great pictures! I like your pink and brown theme.
Jennifer,
That is quite possibly the CUTEST birthday party I have ever seen! Those cupcakes were awesome looking (especially the biggy for little miss!) I hope you all had a fantastic day - and that her earaches subside. We've had our ups and downs with those and Joseph, so I feel for you!) Miss you all!
Ahh! Happy Birthday to you dear little one! Way cute theme. Hey how come you and Kim went private?
Melonnie, we went private because we got some weird comment on our blogs and kim's girl's pictures have shown up on the internet. I just don't want weirdos looking at my blog and uploading my pictures to the internet.
Post a Comment