Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

Despite the fact that Mommy was not happy about turning 30 she woke up in the best mood and had a very Happy and Wonderful Birthday! The day started off with me telling Dan to have the girl's bring me breakfast in bed. I thought it would be fun for Hannah. I totally didn't even care that it was my own idea. Dan had the idea to pick a rose from our garden and put it on the breakfast tray though! :) I was right the girls loved serving Mommy breakfast in bed, and they liked eating it even better! Just don't pay too much attention to Mommy's awful bed head or morning face!

Do you see Elisabeth's cheesy grin? This is the adorable expression that greets us every morning. We can't help but smile even when we aren't quite ready to start the day.
Elisabeth is mad that its Hannah's turn for a bite
Hannah showing Daddy the beautiful rose. I can't believe that came from my garden!
They thought it was so cool to eat in bed!
My sweet girls giving me a birthday hug!
Elisabeth all ready for a day at Disneyland
Just parked and ready to go have some Birthday fun!
Hannah loved watching the different bands around the park.
Goofy is showing us some dance moves. Mommy is a nerd.


Later we dropped Hannah and Elisabeth off at Grandma and Grandpa's house and Mommy and Daddy had a date night back at Disneyland. It was a perfect day!

7 comments:

Amber said...

dang it. I knew you were gonna be there. We went that day too. I should have called ya. Sounds like you have a great b-day

Jackie said...

I LOVE the picture of the girls hugging you!!! Happy 30th!! You look so pretty in the pictures!

Jackie said...

Crissy has those jammies too! I love them!!!

Jennifer said...

Jackie, I love those jammies too. I love the kind that snap at the waist like that. I can't wait for her to grow into them a little more so they are really tight on her belly!

Shelley said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had an awesome day!

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!