Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hannah's 1st Haircut!

I finally broke down and took Hannah to get her first haircut! She was so excited, she'd been waiting a long time for this! I was so afraid to cut off her curls. I'm happy to say they are still there. :)

The before

On her way in

She was so relaxed!

The 2nd snip! Dan missed the shot of the 1st!

She's so happy!

Getting ready for her fun style!

I think she was starting to get bored

She got to choose some flowers. I found out later that they do cute beads too, oh well.

*yawn* "is she done yet?" I love this because it reminds me that Hannah's still so little.


And the beautiful after!

9 comments:

Dee said...

How cuuuuuuuute!!! Those are the cutest pictures! I love the one of her getting a shampoo. Hahahaa!!! SO funny. It looks sooooo pretty Hannah! I love the little flowers.

lindseyflood said...

I'm so glad you had a good experience. (since I have been telling you to do this) =)

She looks so pretty and I bet her hair looks so healthy!

Jackie said...

It looks so beautiful Jennifer! and the flowers are so pretty!

Erica said...

How fun Jennifer... I bet she loved it, her hair style is too cute!

Nunazuna said...

What a stinkin cute hairdo! I'd like to think that I'll do my girls hair like that everyday.

Lauriann and David said...

Hey Jen,
I just saw your comment on our blog from our Bachelor post...your anniversary has already past. I'm so sorry. It was only $20 to do all of that to the room. The strawberries were an extra $15.00 I think. Did you go away yet? I love all of your posts - they keep me updated even though we never see you. Sorry...I should comment more, David and I are bad at that. Hope you are all well! :)

Alison said...

What a sweetheart! She looks like a princess.

BL said...

I have been meaning to ask you about your cupcake cake for your little ones 1st bday party. Did you make it?? I am trying to get ideas for Celahs first bday.. would love to know! thanks

Kimmy said...

ROCKSTAR!!!!!! I love it!