Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Play Date

Today the girls and I went to the park for a Valentine party with some friends from church. We decorated cupcakes and shared valentines with our friends. It was a lot of fun!
Elisabeth didn't know what to think of the swing. Poor thing, its been so long since we've been to the park I think this was maybe her 2nd time on a swing!

Hannah and her friend Hailey. They were having so much fun running from the "Alex Monster" and going down the slide together.



Cupcake time!

I think she was irritated that she didn't have frosting on hers.


























5 comments:

Erica said...

What a fun day Jennifer, perfect day too without rain!!!

Jackie said...

Looks like a fun day! Elizabeth looks so little in that swing!

BL said...

We love having Hannah in our primary class! She says the cutest things. Thanks for sharing your cute blog with me, happy valentines :)

Katie said...

What a cute idea! I love the idea of a Valentine party. Then, as I was looking at your pictures I got to thinking about the fact that I get to take my son to the park right around the corner from our house...HOW FUN! The question is, when do I start taking him...I suppose 2 months old might be a little early.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. And I'm really excited about Hannah's hair! I never get to see it fixed up so pretty! And, why didn't Elsie get frosting? Poor baby!