How cute your table looked! I love the tablecloth!! What do you use to make the heart shaped pancakes?
How cute. What a fun idea! Your girls are adorable. I love their big happy smiles.
Jackie- I got the table cloth at target! And I just drew the heart as I poured in the batter!Alison- Thanks! Alex is a cutie too!
I love the heart shaped panckaes Jennifer, what a fun breakfast for the girls!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute your table looked! I love the tablecloth!! What do you use to make the heart shaped pancakes?
How cute. What a fun idea! Your girls are adorable. I love their big happy smiles.
Jackie- I got the table cloth at target! And I just drew the heart as I poured in the batter!
Alison- Thanks! Alex is a cutie too!
I love the heart shaped panckaes Jennifer, what a fun breakfast for the girls!
Post a Comment