Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's a Sunshine Day!

We have had a TON of rain here. So when Hannah asked if we could have a picnic outside for lunch and I saw that it was such a beautiful sunshine day, I just could not say no! I made some grilled cheese sandwiches and got the juice and peaches while Hannah grabbed plates and spoons and her beach towel (cuz mommy didn't want to get her princess blanket dirty) and we had a picnic in the font yard. Yay for Hannah for the great idea! Elisabeth seemed to like it but the sun was so bright I couldn't get a smile out of her for the camera. Actually, I couldn't really get a good pic of the two of them together either. They were in no mood for taking pictures. We had so much fun though and enjoyed the beautiful weather.


Hannah actually was getting warm and wanted some shade.



She was having fun, I promise.


Photo attempt #1



C'mon Elsie...



Oh wait...there's a tiny hint of a smile on Hannah's face in this one. Elisabeth looks like she's ready to chuck some of her sandwich at me though.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

So cute!!! I love Elizabeth's expression in the last picture!

Kimmy said...

This was a cute post! I love the umbrella Hannah! Hannah is looking a lot like Maison. I see it in her nose and eyes! There is just something about Hannah that reminds me so much of Mae! Elisabeth is so dang cute! I love her!