Thursday, August 21, 2008

The HaPPiEsT baby on Earth has a TEMPER

Elisabeth has to be the happiest baby I know. You just have to look at her and say hi and she'll give you the biggest, cheesiest smile ever, and maybe even a giggle with flapping arms and kicking feet. I found out today that, like her extreme happiness, she also has an extreme temper. I took these pictures of her once I realized that she was turning the dramatic cries and tears on and off like a light switch. As I was feeding her she kept grabbing at the spoon getting fussy. So I gave it to her and she was so happy, the second I took it away she was screaming like this: I gave it back and she instantly looked like this:
Took it away again:
Gave it back:
Little Stinker.

6 comments:

Dee said...

It really is AMAZING how they can turn it on and off so fast! They just really FEEL things so deeply! Ha ha! Especially the second to last one...she is soooooo distraught! It made me LAUGH!

Jackie said...

They are smart! Crissy does that when the girls try and take her wax paper away. So funny!

Kimmy said...

that is the funniest post ever! I can't believe how smart she is! I couldn't believe when I saw the picture of her crying! I said to myself, "that's not Elsie crying"! What a little booger! Jackie you and the weird wax paper! lol

Katie said...

wow!!! She is working the system! I showed the pictures to my mom, and she just laughed. At least you know that she is just being silly. Good luck!

Holly said...

That SO reminds me of Joseph! He's usually a great little baby (well, toddler now) but I noticed awhile ago that he could flip to frustrated FAST! There were sometimes that he would just flop down on the floor, completely sprawled on his back and just cry/scream - I'm thinking: "What was THAT?!?" I love that you had the thought to document it - too funny!

Amber said...

You really captured the moment. So funny!
And you really went all out for Hannah's b-day. You guys are so creative with the food and all. HOw fun!
We are thinking of going to Disneyland Tues.? Maybe you want to meet up?