Well, her parties are not until Saturday but we wanted her actual BirthDAY to be special. I was so anxious for her to wake up so I could sing to her and make her feel like the special birthday girl that she was. Finally she awoke and I told her it was her birthday and started singing to the "birthday girl" to which she said "I'm not the birthday girl yet!" I thought maybe it was because she was tired, so we started our day. I took her to the Library where she was able to get her prizes for finishing the summer reading program. As we were driving to get some lunch at Weinerschnizel (sp?), she really loves hot dogs and one of her prizes was a coupon, I called her the birthday girl again to which she said, "I'm NOT the Birthday girl yet, you can call me Hannah Anneliese Pinger!" (Her F's sound like P's) lol that got me laughing. So then we went to Yogurtlicious and she THOROUGHLY enjoyed her strawberry banana yogurt with sprinkles, blueberries, and strawberries. Then we went to the Party store to get some prizes for her party and to borders and read more books and then she said she wanted to go home. She watched me get makeup on for the night's events. I always do my makeup in the car but decided to do it in the house this day.
She was so excited to see me apply my makeup, she told me with complete awe in her tone,"mommy you're beautiful", made my day, and asked if she could also wear some...
admiring her pretty face...
loving the lipstick...
For some reason this is her new pose for pictures...
Here's the pose again...
While I wrapped her presents and told her to keep out of the office she asked me for bags and ribbons and wrapped up her toys for mommy...so sweet...
so proud of the presents she wrapped...
and LOVING her presents...saying, "NOW I'm the birthday girl!"...
She took a picture of mommy with the presents she wrapped...
Elsie sleeping all the while...
She can't wait for Daddy to get home...
excited because Daddy is home and she gets to open them...

her princess lounge chair, she loved this...
At Claim Jumper for dinner (another prize for finishing the reading program)
Elisabeth looking oh so cute


"Happy Birthday to you...", she felt SO SO Special
Hi Elsie bug
Daddy bet Hannah that he could put the BIG bite in his mouth all at once
Hannah's turn to try...

And what could end the night more perfectly than Chuck E. Cheese?
8 comments:
Hannah looks sooooo excited. I loved the toys she wrapped!! Have fun at your parties Hannah! Wish we could be there!
Way cute pictures Jen! You and your baby girls look so beautiful. I'm sure little Hannah felt so special. Hey our bathrooms are the same color!
My jaw hurts smiling along with all Hannah's smiling! Wow, it's neverending! She is the happiest little girl this week. She did a great job wrapping with those bags. I love the mirror pictures. What a fun day you planned for her. Wish I didn't have to work. Elizabeth is a very happy baby too. Gosh, Hannah has watched me put on makeup lots of times and never said that to me!
What a day! Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it. The library, Der Weinerschnitzel, Borders, Yogurtlicious, Claim Jumper and Chuck E. Cheese????? Lucky Hannah!
How fun! It looks like Hannah will have so many nice memories of her birthdays. It must be fun for you to make her feel so special.
Oh mY GOSh! I want to squeeze Hannah! She looked so cute in the bathroom mirror! I love her! I can't believe how excited shew as to open her presents! I was laughing so hard! I loved these pictures. Elsie looks so cute in that last picture of her! I love that bow!
That's so funny. I cracked up when she tried to put that entire piece of cake.
I can't believe she wrapped all those toys! LOL! It's soooo good!
Her new pose is hilarious!
What a fun birthday you gave her!!! I LOVE it! WHAT is that pink princess dress hanging up there? HOW CUUUUUUUTE!
I'm shocked by how TOTALLY ADORABLE that picture of Elsie is! SHE is Snow White! SOOOOOO beautiful!
I LOVED Hannah admiring her beauty in the mirror. So cute. SHE is BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad she had a magical birthday!
that's the dress I made her to wear to her princess tea party. mom did the adorable trim on it. I'll post party pictures soon.
Post a Comment