Here are some pictures of Hannah's birthday parties. She first had a princess tea party which turned out to be the cutest thing ever. We got more video than we did photos but here are the few we did get. It was the cutest thing to see the girls in their princess dresses sitting down for tea with the fancy china and all the yummy food, and they even got to pour their own "tea" with the different teapots that were on the table. We served cream cheese and jam sandwiches which were cut out with a flower cookie cutter, strawberries, frozen grapes covered in sugar to make them look like glittery sparkling grapes, chocolate and sprinkle covered marshmallows on sticks, chocolate chip scones with pink cream, and pink lemonade for the tea. We also had sugar cubes that they LOVED putting in their cups and stirring and Hannah and Ellie even snuck a few of them to eat! lol I couldn't have done this party without the help of my mom, THaNkYoU MoM! After the tea party we had our family over for an Ariel swim party.
Here is the table the night before the party, I wish I got a picture with all the food it looked so cute

The canopy and tea set "Chandelier" above the table

The Birthday princess just minutes before the first guest arrives

I was going to do her hair in an updo but she insisted that princesses wear their hair down

I had a dressup station at the party with my jewelry armoire filled with play jewelry and we had boas, hats, tiaras, shoes, purses and wands to play with too. They got all dressed up with these accessories before we had the fashion show. Hannah was introduced in the fashion show to a song called
Happy Birthday, Princess and she came running out so happy and grabbed the microphone from me and started singing the song.

Here is the beauty salon station where I painted nails and did makeup


Hannah's cousin Laney was the first guest to arrive, she was so excited about everything she saw

Princess Elisabeth and her cousin Princess Victoria

Hannah's cousin Princess Bella and to her left is Hannah's 3rd cousin (Dan's cousin's daughter) Princess Jackie

Hannah pouring more "tea" and sitting to the left of her is her Aunt Princess Riane (Dan's little sister)

I think the grapes were her favorite

Laney
REALLY enjoyed ALL of the food and the tea, especially the chocolate


Here is the Ariel cake at the pool party, my mom decorated it, cute huh?

After everyone had gone home Hannah was loving her new car and she wanted to take Elisabeth for a ride. Elsie is totally falling off of Hannah's lap and I was trying to keep her up and I didn't know she was loving every minute of it until I saw the smile on her face in the picture.

One of the party favors for the tea party was a chocolate tea set Hannah and I made...Hannah loved every bit of it

8 comments:
I have to read tomorrow b/c I've exceeded my computer time for the night (yes, I have a bit of an issue that chad is getting reeeeaaaal sick of! Hahaha!)
CUTE pics though! It looked sooooo darling! I'll read first thing tomorrow.
That is the cutest party ever! I can tell that Mom did a lot of the decor! I could tell that those little girls had a ball!
Jenn, How cute does hannah look what a theme, haylee would've gone crazy to have a party like that.!!
She must have been exhausted after all that! Ha ha! Funny. What an adorable party.
Cute party! I'm so impressed by your creativity. So much better than my just handing over all party planning over to my husband.
How fun Jennifer, Im so sad we had to miss the party, I had to work! It looks like Hannah a wonderful time. That was such a cute theme...
That is so cute!!! I think you really went all out, but still not overboard! I bet those little princesses were so excited...but I've got to know, were there any meltdowns? LOL, hopefully not.
i love this table setting it so cute and girly! i love stuff like that
love cyndi cole
Post a Comment