Happy 4th Birthday Hannah!
Our beautiful Hannah turned 4 on August 13th! Mommy and Daddy love her so much and love watching her grow into her own little person. Hannah is a bundle of energy. She fills our home with song and laughter. She sings all day long and I never grow tired of hearing the lyrics she thinks of and her imperfect yet beautiful 4 year old singing voice. While she has inherited a love of music and silliness from her Mommy, she has inherited a love of art and creativity from Daddy. Hannah gets lost in her little world of cutting, coloring, painting and gluing. I love that she is already finding her passions. Happy Birthday Hannah we love you so much!!!
This is my favorite picture of Hannah on her Birthday. We were driving home from getting donuts and radio disney started singing "Happy Birthday". She was SOOOO happy that they were singing to her!!
The birthday girl just before we left to Heavenly Donuts!
mmm... donuts...

I want that one...

and this one...



stretching...we never leave the house this early.

While I made fondant strawberries for her birthday cake, Hannah made a cake out of play doh! She used toothpicks for the candles.

She is so happy in this picture because the sprout channel is singing Happy Birthday to her too!!!

That afternoon I sent Hannah, Elisabeth and their cousin Laney into the play room to get all dressed up for a birthday tea party. I put sprinkles on banana slices and then put them with some grahm crackers in a cupcake cup.

For the tea I just put pink crystal sprinkles in water!

They absolutely loved it!!!

Pinkies up dear!






And then Daddy came home from work and as requested by the birthday girl...pancakes, eggs and sausage for dinner!

Present time!!

Polly Pockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now for the Birthday party 2 days later...
Here is her birthday cake. She had a strawberry shortcake mermaid party. The cake looked really cute before it melted but unfortunately I didn't get that picture.

Elisabeth hates the water park. She looks like she's laughing in this picture but really she's crying.

Playing "duck...duck...SPLASH!!"

"Happy Birthday to you..."

We had like 10 pictures of her with this cupcake. Dan said she wanted to pose with it!

The water balloon toss

and the pinata!

Opening her presents

and after the party with one of her favorite presents. She said this is a picture of the bad guy from the movie shark boy and lava girl.
6 comments:
Cute pics Jen! I can't wait to be a mom! I think it will be the best job I've ever had!
So cute!! Happy, Happy 4th Birthday Hannah!! She is so beautiful!
Happy Birtday Hannah! What a fun day! I love that first picture of her too!
Wow! What a great birthday! Beautiful cake and beautiful hairdos!
Happy Birthday Hannah... you had all kinds of fun and lots of yummy treats!!!
Thanks for all the fun!
Post a Comment