Thursday, March 31, 2011

year end all in one

OK, so I have kind of given up trying to back track and do all of the posts I should have been doing since August. Its just too much work and I'm getting behind on 2011 blogging in the process. We had a GREAT 2010 and I'm just going to go over a bit of it here.


In October we went to the Mirimar Air Show with Grandma & Grandpa and the crew. Dan's cousin is a U.S. Marine pilot so it was fun to see him and spend time with his little boy.


We also celebrated Papa's birthday in October. Our Armes cousins were in town for a visit and we had a ton of fun with them! The kids were dog piling on papa most of the night.


and of course it wouldn't be my Dad's birthday without him leading us in his birthday song!



And I had to post this one with the cousins! love it.


For Halloween I made the girls costumes. Alice & Belle. We had a boo bash at our house with all of our Finger cousins & Armes & Flood cousins. We had a black cat pinata, lots of goodies & snacks to share, monster dancing & the donut on a string eating contest game.


Then, as you know from a previous post, was the birth of our sweet Jillian. Here is a picture of her just almost about 1 week old at our house on Thanksgiving.


Thanksgiving this year was...Perfect. Probably mainly because I just had a baby but I was so happy to be at home with just our own little family. Dan made us a complete traditional Thanksgiving dinner, including a turkey!


And Jillian's first bath...


Chillin' with Daddy

And nothing says December to our family without our annual trip to Knott's Berry Farm


Then, we had Christmas cookies & Cocoa with Nana & Papa. we decorated cookies, played Christmas bingo and ofcourse drank yummy homemade cocoa. And Daddy, Papa & Uncle Justin were there too, I just didn't post those pics, this post is already getting too long! :)







And Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa & the rest of the family.
Here's a cute one of Jillian & cousin Madeline



And here are our girls Christmas morning in their Christmas jammies!

It was Jillian's first Christmas and also the first Christmas Elisabeth was really aware of everything going on. The girls had a magical Christmas from Santa Claus but really just being together on Christmas day, relaxing at home while the girls played with their toys was so joyous. We are truly so blessed.






























No comments: