Saturday, August 21, 2010

Soccer Girl!

Today Hannah had her very first Soccer practice/game. Her AYSO division is doing something new for the 5 year olds called soccer academy. She only goes once a week on Saturday morning and has an hour practice followed by a 20 minute game. She had SO much FUN! And to top it all off she scored a goal at the end of the game! GO HANNAH!!!


Getting ready to go

at the practice portion of the day

practicing her passing

and game time!

she had the ball a LOT of the game! :)

throwing the ball in

half time...I asked her to smile and she posed like this LOL

the last play of the game Hannah ran to the ball...
got it and dribbled it all the way to the goal and SCORED!!!

Here she is running to tell me she scored a goal!

GO HANNAH! I think she may have a good future in Soccer. :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Way to go Hannah! How fun Jennifer! It is so exciting when they score a goal!!! She is so cute!

lindseyflood said...

She looks so cute in her soccer uniform! I bet she had so much fun. When Ellie is a little older I want to bring Laney to one of her games.

Jess Edling said...

Hannah the soccer star! I love it. She looks like she is having a total blast! She should, because soccer is the best sport. ;-)