Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

For Mother's Day, Dan made me a yummy pancake breakfast in bed with the pancakes in the shape of the word "MOM". So, I wasn't very creative and stole his idea for Father's Day. Here are the pancakes. I was pretty happy with how they turned out. Dan likes his pancakes really thin, the way his Mom makes them and this was the first time I had gotten them like that.


We have 9am church so I had to get up at 6am to get this all ready, and had to wake the girls up an hour earlier than their used to. They were pretty tired but also pretty excited to surprise Daddy with this yummy breakfast. Which, by the way, Hannah told Daddy she made all by herself! lol


Daddy was sound asleep so Hannah decided to wake him up with a wet willy. She thinks she's pretty funny when she does this.

haha

Happy Daddy's Day!

1 comment:

lindseyflood said...

cute idea for the pancakes! Hannah is so funny with her wet willie. I would not want to wake up to that!