Wednesday, June 16, 2010

CoUSiNS!!!

Our Armes cousins came for a visit! The girls were SO excited.

Here we are walking to meet them in fantasyland.

waiting in line, loving each others company
Elisabeth was asleep and I told Hannah to wake her up

so she did with a million sister kisses

waiting to take a cousin picture before they go back to Utah

The Armes and Finger kids

I love my cousins!

Me too!

The Armes and Finger kids and Laney

Laney and Elisabeth

Nana and Papa and 7 of their 18 grandchildren (with 4 on the way!)

My girls LOVE Kai
The original California grandkids...Greg and Sarah come back please!!!!!
(of course I want all my siblings to move back!)

Goodbye Hugs


We had fun, we miss you!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Those were really cute Jennifer! That picture of Kai cracked me up with his long hair. Reminds me of Greg when he was little.

Megan said...

Hannah is so sweet waking her up like that! Such a good big sister! Cousin time is the best!

Shannon said...

Cute pics! Oh, I love cousins! I can't for Deacon to have his come next week!

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to have the kids together. We'll take all the visits we can get from our adorable grandkids! We love you all!