I really love this picture of our sweet Jillian. She will be 9 months old this week! Here are 10 updates about Jillian.
1. Jillian is cutting her 8th tooth! The poor baby has been non stop teething for the past 5 months. We will all be happy when she gets a break from it.
2. Jillian still isn't doing a traditional crawl on hands and knees (although she's really close and probably will in the next couple of days) but she is definitely mobile! She is getting into everything and her favorite thing is finding cords. I don't know how she does it but we are constantly taking some type of cord away from her. I think she's trying to mess with us.
3. Jillian is for sure a mommy's girl. She still cries if anyone takes her from me, but she loves people as long as she's in mommy's arms.
4. She is starting to protest things big time! She refuses to eat anything bland, no more baby purees for this baby she wants whatever we are eating mashed up.
5. She makes really funny noises! I know most babies do but really Jillian makes some strange funny sounds! Her favorite right now is a deep growl. She's our little monster!6. She can clap! 7. She plays Peek-a-Boo! She always holds her index and middle finger in her fist and covers her eyes really tight until you say, "Where's Jillian?" and then she reveals her face with a big huge smile. She loves it, even the millionth time in a row.
3. Jillian is for sure a mommy's girl. She still cries if anyone takes her from me, but she loves people as long as she's in mommy's arms.
4. She is starting to protest things big time! She refuses to eat anything bland, no more baby purees for this baby she wants whatever we are eating mashed up.
8. She can throw a ball, Daddy loves this! She's got a pretty good little arm. 9. She's a thumb sucker, (still, since about a week old) I just don't know if I've ever documented that. 10. When the dogs bark she inhales loudly and quickly and says, "Daw-Daw". She also says, "whassah" (what's that?) and Dada.
No comments:
Post a Comment