I started asking Elisabeth about a month or so before her Birthday what kind of party she wanted. She consistently answered "Heigh-Ho", which is what she calls Snow White. I love that she knows what she likes at such an early age! So, we had a "Heigh-Ho" party!
Poor baby was getting over an ear infection so she wasn't in the most happy mood.
I got a costco cake and scraped off the rainbow and sun and decorated it with green tinted coconut for the grass and crushed grahm crackers for the dirt road. I got a "heigh-ho" figurine set at target for it too! I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. And now whenever Hannah wants a grahm cracker she asks for some dirt!
Meanwhile I made the queen's magic potion and caramel apples with the big girls, played some games and ate dinner. After Elisabeth woke up she ate and then opened presents.
Happy 2nd Birthday Elisabeth!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Elisabeth! I cannot believe that she is already two!
Nice job on the cake- very cute (and probably yummy too if it's from Costco!)
The picture of Elisabeth sucking her thumb totally reminds me of Bethany- so cute!
Happy Birthday Elisabeth! Great job on the cake and tutu Jennifer! That was a super cute party theme. I love how she sucks her thumb!
I'm still so bummed we had to miss out! It bugs me so bad! Well, she looked adorable and her cake is too cute. Semi-homemade is the way to go. Di d that cute little cottage come in the set? Hannah is hilarious with her asking for dirt and that little chair sat in for present time is cute! Was it new for the party? Glad she had a special heigh ho party!
What a cute party Jennifer! you always do a wonderful job-
Cute cake, You have always been so crafty and creative!
Miss ya, we gotta get together soon.
And I ran into Melanie the other day at Disneyland. LOL
that's so cute that she wanted Snow White! the cake looks so good! I'm sad we miss out on so many parties! :( she's soooo cute
What a cute idea for her cake. I love it and I love that she calls it Heigh-Ho!
Hey good to hear from ya! Congrats to you.
I'm due Sept. 6th with boy#3.lol.
Post a Comment